? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

02 September 2010

Why haven't I started my new story?

I've gone to start it three times and just wasn't happy with it. Now I know they say to just write through it and then weed the crap out, but its got to be decent to start with. At least I think so.

I was trying to aim at entering my first comp shortly, but have instead put it off till next year, and have instead found myself being a judge instead. Which is fine because I do love. reading other new writers stuff.

So I've got the basic plot in my head I just need to get the first page sorted and then I should be right. Hopefully!!!

Now I've been thinking I might make fridays "What are you reading" day. Now I've been having a tendancy to read the one book for something outrageous, like two weeks, which I blame the two kids for LOL.

Till Friday then...

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

0 comments: